Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soundtrack of Romeo and Juliet

From what I have heard, the project is coming along very well and so is the songs, Anthony Green and I have been work diligently on this project. The songs i have choice are suited very good with the sences, all i need to do now is talk to the directors to know there perspective on it. In my next Blog i will post the songs and have YOU! decide on which ones you like and what  ones you dont like. What i have noticed is it is very hard to mix the songs that we listen to now in 2011 to the songs way back in the 80's and 70's, I need to find the right tempo of the 80's songs and match it up with the 2011 songs. Just to let you guys know about tempo is If the tempos arent matching it could throw off the whole mood of the play. The songs will be posted on my next blog.
Tyler Demery

No comments:

Post a Comment