Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Job is Hard

My part in Romeo and Juliet is soundtrack as you may know. I have been looking at the scripts and thinking of songs i could mix or just put right into the play. I am having a hard time finding the songs that will go with the ending part where romeo and Juliet both kill themselves, it is between 3 different songs. Next weeks post i will be giving you guys the decision on what songs you guys want. two of the songs I have choosen for the ending are 60's songs that are vary sad and the other song is modern day, a song you guys should know. Next week I will put the songs up for the play that i think would be great for it. And the 3 songs i cant decide on. The three songs i cant decide on you guys will choose and give me feedback on which song is the best.

Tyler Demery

No comments:

Post a Comment